Monday, July 19, 2010

where have all the cowboys gone?








I've gone to dozens of trade shows during my time as a buyer but never for menswear. As I walked west on 22nd a familiar feeling came over me but with one wonderful difference. Instead of swarms of women, buzzing about heads down deep in blackberry mode, all I saw were fabulous men. I was surprised to find so many well dressed and seemingly straight men! They were like little dolls all making their own statement-model off duty, the polished urban workman, LA graphic tee guy, gentleman prep, librarian chic...take your pick. And I was one of the few women there which by simple numbers garners attention.

Being already coupled to one of these rare well dressed hetero's, I am unable to partake of this hot man resource. Hence, I pass the word to my guuurrlllsss. Looking for a date? Take a slow lap around Capsule!

**On me: Sophomore men's tee available at Opening Ceremony, Schott jacket designed by my friend pictured below, wood platforms by Aldo, studded bag by Forever 21**

1 comment:

  1. I too am obsessed with Schott's Perfecto. Canvas version drops in January. (Is that the one you're sporting?) Till then, I'll keep wishing for leather weather...

    ReplyDelete